Sunday, June 2, 2013

"The More The Merrier" - Essie

Weekends are the perfect time to bust out the polish and go on a nail painting frenzy. During the week it can be hard to find time to dress up my nails. It's either paint before work and have clothing induced smudges or paint before bed and wake up with cover imprints. Not fun. That's why weekends are my favorite time time to sit out on the porch, relax and leisurely paint away! Lucky for me, I just opened four new Essie colors from my aunt and this weekend I tried them all! Results?  Pretty fab if I do say so myself, but take a look for yourself :)


Color: "Full Steam Ahead" 
Brand: Essie
 Color: "The Girls Are Out"
Brand: Essie
 Color: "Rock the Boat"
Brand: Essie
Color: "The More the Merrier"
Brand: Essie

 All the beautiful summer colors together!


XO,
hb



No comments:

Post a Comment